Dentist, Redwood City CA
Michelle Lacues, DDS
I hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the past few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to ensure your safety.
Our office has not only followed the recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA). the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), but has gone above and beyond these recommendations to ensure your safety. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. Our waiting area and treatment rooms have been significantly modify to ensure the environment is safe for dental treatment. Each treatment room has a new vacuum system with 2 layers of filtration (including HEPA filtration), isolation curtains and UV lights for post-treatment disinfection. Other examples of our efforts are the following:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Lacues and Staff
Our office is located at 150 Arch Street, Suite B, Redwood City, CA. Call us at Redwood City Office Phone Number 650-366-3112.
General & Cosmetic Dentistry Redwood City
General & Cosmetic Dentistry can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern cosmetic dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile.
Dr. Lacues can give you the smile you want using:
Dental Implants Redwood City
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Redwood City, CA at Redwood City Office Phone Number 650-366-3112.